10th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?

I am a Civil Engineer willing to pursue higher studies in the same field Structural Engineering or Construction Management in MS in Abroad.
Kindly tell me how this is possible for me?
I have 4 years of working experience.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  2. How to go abroad for civil jobs? I am a civil engineer with no experience
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  4. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  5. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. Job in Abroad for Automobile engineer having 10 years of experience?
  7. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years? -- [New]
  8. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  9. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  11. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  12. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  13. How should I study in abroad for short course in civil engineering? I am a Civil Engineer from Galgotia College of Engineering
  14. How to join Indian Army after graduating as a Civil engineer with 10 years experience
  15. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  16. Studies in Abroad after B.Com without work experience?
  17. How to study PG course in Construction Management after working in Bangalore(Civil engineering)
  18. How to get job in big private companies after Petroleum Engineering from DIT University?
12th March 2015, 04:34 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?

To pursue MS in Structural Engineering or Construction Management, first you have to select some universities, which are offering these courses. After selecting the universities, you have to complete some entrance exams, to satisfy admission requirements. Mostly the entrance exams are GRE and IELTS/TOEFL scores. So, you have to complete these exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by sending your application and required documents. You can send your application and required documents, through online or via courier.

Required Documents:-
->Graduation Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose(Essay)
->Letter of Recommendation(2 or 3)
->Passport copy
->GRE and TOEFL/IELTS test scores
->10th and 12th standard certificate copies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I go abroad for higher education? 4 2nd April 2019 09:00 AM
Is there any way other than GRE to go abroad for higher education? 1 13th February 2016 12:45 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: