13th August 2011, 12:51 PM
rehandeshmukh

Is there any way other than GRE to go abroad for higher education?

is there any way other than GRE to go abroad for higher education?

13th February 2016, 12:45 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any way other than GRE to go abroad for higher education?

Is you can appear for IELTS and TOEFL and once you are able to clear these Entrance Examination you will be eligible for admission for higher studies Abroad.
You have not mentioned the exact course you want to pursue from Abroad.
There is also the GMAT Examination for students who want to pursue the course of Management from Abroad.
So these are the other ways to get admission to the course of Higher Education from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad? 2 6th March 2014 04:54 AM
How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad? 12 15th December 2012 08:40 PM
Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship? 3 31st May 2012 01:03 PM
Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS? 9 20th March 2012 10:43 AM
After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad? 1 16th December 2011 02:56 PM