21st March 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in US being a 23 years old B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

Hi,
I am Sourabh from Ludhiana, Punjab.
I am 23 years old studying B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
I want to go US for study MS. Kindly tell me
what should I do now for doing MS there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in US being a 23 years old B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  3. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  4. Can a commerce student to BSc in Animation?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I study GME course being a student having scored 90% in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  12. Scholarship for past 2 financial years to study engineering for OBC candidates?
  13. Can I study M.E Nanotechnology after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to prepare for IAS with optional subjects Punjabi and Chemistry. I'm a first year engineering student at IIT
  16. DCE Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Is it possible to be eligible for AMIE? I am a student of engineering
  18. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
22nd March 2015, 10:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in US being a 23 years old B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

To study MS in US being a 23 years old B.Tech (Civil Engineering) student, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for admission to graduate schools in United States. To get admission in foreign universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
22nd March 2015, 10:41 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in US being a 23 years old B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

To study MS in USA, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. That's because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for Master's course admission in most of the universities of America and universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, first you have to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents through online or courier. Then the universities will review your profile and send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

Required Documents:-
->GRE and TOEFL/IELTS test scores
->Graduation Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?