24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech from Germany? Are there any scholarships? Information about the SAT exam?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to do B.Tech from germany and i also want to know about scholarship...... give me about the exam of SAT? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?
  2. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
  4. Which are the competitive exams I need to take for doing B.Tech in MIT? -- [New]
  5. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  7. Possibility to do B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th student?
  8. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Germany?
  9. Which courses can be done in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  11. How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?
  12. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  13. What are the various scholarships available to do Masters in Germany?
  14. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  15. Detailed information, pattern and syllabus of SAT?
  16. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  17. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  18. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?