7th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How is environmental degradation different in India, Japan and the USA?

Q - Throw some light on comparative study of the effect of Environmental Degradation in India, Japan and the USA.
This is an important question for my study abriad questions?

Related Questions:
  1. Why will the pollution being increased?
  2. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  3. TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Environmental Education Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Material for vocational education in India, USA, Australia, Russia and Distance Education in India, America, Japan and Australia?
  5. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  6. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  7. List of electronics companies around the world? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  9. What is the answer of following social science question related to 1st world war?
  10. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  11. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  12. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  13. Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?
  14. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  15. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  16. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  17. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  18. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
15th May 2014, 07:08 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How is environmental degradation different in India, Japan and the USA?

As you asking here about your problem that you are want to know that about the environmental difference in between japan, India, and USA.So I am going to tell you about the environmental difference so in every country there in a separate atmosphere and environment. And it is because of the people living and how they are lived with their atmosphere and the atmosphere created by the people who lived in that country. Because environment created by people and for the people.

As far as I think you have asking here about the study atmosphere in japan , USA and India so in USA you can find people having much more brain with experiment and invention as you also know well about that. And in Japan you can find more technology with lot of techie people having technical brain and they are created more invention and create much beautiful invention.

For that they create mobile with advance technology with fast processor and many more feature. And in India you can find a mixture of people who are having brain with technology with a lot of talent you have to just sharpen their minds who can create a lot of thing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?