23rd March 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Cambridge university after 12th from india for architecture?

how to get admission in cambridge university after 12th from india for architecture? i am a student of PCM and wanted to know the procedure of getting admission in Cambridge. how much i have to score in my boards exams and whether i have to give JEE or not. also other test required for admission. i especially want to study architecture there.

30th March 2022, 12:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Cambridge university after 12th from india for architecture?

The eligibility criteria
The student must have attained age of 18 years

For science and commerce , 12th grade marks should be 80-90 % or above.
Additional qualification
College board advanced placement test
IIT JEE Advanced
Subjects required mathematics and physics.

For getting admission one has to appear for following tests and have to score good marks
SAT ( Scholarship Aptitude Test)
IELTS 7.5/9
TOEFL

It better to start application as early as possible because the competition is too high. And candidate has to be excellent in their academics to get admission.
31st March 2022, 05:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in Cambridge university after 12th from india for architecture?

The University will consider application from students taking CBSE or ISC class 12th examination only for under graduate courses in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, and Natural Science. To be shortlisted for interview, such candidates would need to have a minimum 9.8 CGPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?