19th December 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?

Sir how I get in admission oxford university my 12 class marks is 61% in up board I want to get admission in oxford university

23rd October 2014, 12:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th?

If you want to apply for oxford university, you should apply one year before. Because, the applications for undergraduate courses will be available only in the October. And this year the application date has been already ended on 15th October. So, you can apply for next year.
And there will be entrance exam to get admission in this university. And the entrance exam will be depend upon the course, you have selected. For example, if you want to take computer science, then there will be entrance exam will be based on that topics.You can register for entrance exam by visiting the following link

http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/under...o-oxford/tests

But the admission will depend on merit and entrance exam results. So, I think it will be difficult for you to get admission in Oxford university. Because, your marks in class 12th is very low.
27th May 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get into undergraduate English course in Oxford with 86 percent marks in 12th exam
11th August 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Oxford after my 12th boards?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?