1st February 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in USA after B.Tech agriculture?

Hi, what is the process to study MS in USA after completing my B.Tech agriculture course in India?

Related Questions:
2nd February 2017, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in USA after B.Tech agriculture?

To study MS course in USA after completion of your B.Tech Agriculture course from a recognised university, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examination score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I apply for Higher courses in USA after completing my graduation with B.Tech Agriculture? 1 13th December 2016 09:41 AM
What is the procedure followed for doing B.Tech Agriculture in USA? 1 7th October 2016 09:50 PM
What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA? 1 22nd August 2016 04:51 PM
Details of GRE and TOEFL exam for pursuing PhD in Agriculture at USA? Best universities available in USA for Agriculture? 0 4th August 2016 02:10 PM
Whether to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in M.Tech at USA after being citizen of USA but completed whole schooling and graduation in B.TEch from India? 1 22nd May 2015 07:07 PM