11th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?

How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job? I have completed B.Com in Calicut University. Can someone please provide me the complete details on this if I will get job or not? If I need to do some extra course over there then what would be the courses?

10th May 2015, 09:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?

No, any extra course will not be required for you to get job abroad.
You will need to at first concentrate on your Domain Knowledge.
That is the area where you will need to concentrate on as it is a must for you to get a job Abroad.
So make sure that you are sound with your Domain Knowledge.
You will have to apply for the jobs that are available Abroad online and then you will be given a call according to the CV of yours that you have submitted.
So make sure that you have a CV of one page ready and do not forget to mention all your plus points there.
After you have done that you will be called for a Personal Interview and if you are able to clear that then you will be given the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?