11th May 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How many years it will take to complete Pilot training? Will there be 100% placement?

Hey somebody please help me my only aim is to become an pilot but i know only little about that there is no one to guide me and i have got 84.5% in my twelth examination so how many years it will take to complete the study ?
totally how much it cost ?
there should be 100% placement
and am the first person to study in this aviation so i need a proper guide for this you should only must help me thankyou

15th May 2015, 06:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many years it will take to complete Pilot training? Will there be 100% placement?

The Course can take from anywhere between 3 months to 3 years.
It all depends on your commitment and how fast you can learn.
Though in general if you are committed the average time that is required is about 1 year.
The cost also varies and there is no particular cost that can be mentioned.
All depends on the Training Center from where you are doing your Pilot Training.
There is a very high rate of Placement and if you are good and you can learn about the Pilot Training then you will be placed very easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?