25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get in Scholarship to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

Hello,
I just want to know that to study MS in Abroad how much scholarship I can get if I study through GRE? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  3. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  4. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  6. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  7. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  8. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  9. What is the syllabus for GRE entrance exam for B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  11. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  12. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  14. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  15. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  16. What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if get scholarship to study MS in Abroad through GRE? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
10th September 2015, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get in Scholarship to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

The amount of scholarship depends on the concerned organization which is providing you scholarship and your performance/criteria based on which you are getting scholarship. If you have very good score in GRE, you can get scholarship upto 100% and your entire tution fees can be exempted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?