25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How much Scholarship amount I will get to study Masters Degree in USA through SAT?

I am a B.Tech student and I want to do my MS in United States. So, I want to give SAT, Scholastic Aptitude Test. I would like to know that to study MS in USA what scholarship I get through SAT and how much?

Related Questions:
  1. How much Scholarship amount I will get to study MS in USA through Scholastic Aptitude Test? -- [New]
  2. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  3. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  4. Whether 12th percentage is considerable to apply for Merit Scholarship for study B.Tech in USA through SAT?
  5. Detailed information about SAT? List of universities offering MBBS program through SAT in USA?
  6. Should I appear in SAT to study B.Tech in USA? Detailed information about SAT?
  7. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  8. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  9. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  10. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  11. Maximum amount of scholarship that can be earned through SAT?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study in US universities after intermediate? Should I practice from SAT guide?
  13. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  14. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  16. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  17. Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?
  18. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
5th April 2018, 08:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much Scholarship amount I will get to study Masters Degree in USA through SAT?

It is very good that you want to study Masters degree in USA after the completion of B.Tech course. Now, to get scholarship while studying Masters degree course, you must have to qualify in the SAT examination.
Once, you qualify in the SAT examination, you can expect an amount of scholarship up to US $24,000 per year which is renewable every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?