27th August 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How much to score in GRE to get good college with scholarship?

hello sir i will comlete myy engg next year with about 60% how much score i should get in gre to get good college with scholorship

Related Questions:
  1. How much to score in GRE to get good college with scholarship? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  4. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  5. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  8. Total expenditure for studying MS in abroad?
  9. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  10. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  11. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  13. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  14. Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?
  15. Requirements and cost to do PG studies in US in MS?
  16. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  17. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  18. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
16th September 2014, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in GRE to get good college with scholarship?

To get admission in the top colleges for your higher studies in abroad, you need to get a good score in the GRE and TOEFL exams.

You need to score in between maximum of 300-320 marks to get admission in top colleges with scholarship. So, to get scholarship and admission in best colleges in USA you need to score good marks in the entrance exams.

To be eligible to appear for GRE exam, you must be a graduate from a recognised university and the eligibility to appear for TOEFL is completion of 12th standard from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?