17th February 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How to study abroad after 12th?

I am krithika.iam from trivandrum,kerala.now iam going to start my 12th class.iam bio maths student.and it is my big dream to go to abroad for my higher studies.iam interested in engineering and aviation.but i dnt know wat all are the requirements for that.so pls anyone inform wat all are it.ie,abt the scholarship,visa everythng.i wil be so grateful if anyone who can give their personal contact for me to contact.

17th February 2015, 12:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study abroad after 12th?

To study any Bachelors degree in Aboard, first you have to complete SAT exam. That's because SAT exam score is mandatory requirement to get admission in Bachelors courses at most of the foreign universities. After completing SAT exam, You can apply for admission in selectes list of universities, by sending your application form along with your SAT exam score. And the following are the documents, which you have to add to your application.
->SOP
->Transcripts
->Score cards
->Passport Photocopy
->Affidavit & Bank Statement

Scholarship:-
The chances of getting a scholarship, depends upon your academic profile. If you can satisfy following criteria, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university
->SAT score - Above 1600 marks
->12th standard - Minimum 80% of marks
And the chances of getting scholarship will also be based on the funds available with the university. If the university have very low funds, it does not offer any scholarship, even if you have good academic profile.

Applying for VISA:-
After getting admission letter from the university, you can apply for VISA, by showing an admission letter from the university. If your VISA application is approved, you can go for further studies.
2nd October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study abroad after 12th?

I have to study mechanical engeneer abroad after 12 please tell me what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?