16th July 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to write Application Letter to Loughborough University?

Dear friends, I have successfully got admission in Loughborough University for MEng(Aeronautical Engineering) program. They said to submit the original marksheet first. That is not the problem for me. The problem is, they said to submit the application letter also. I don’t know what to write in this kind of letter. I am worried because my registration is pending.

23rd July 2019, 04:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write Application Letter to Loughborough University?

It is compulsory to submit a Application Letter to Loughborough University because that is a mandatory part of the application. Application Letter is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm for your chosen course and to highlight the your skills.

You should include a variety of examples to illustrate what fuels your ambition, where you have acquired your skills from and how your current studies will complement your Higher Education choices.

Your application letter should be structured through key paragraphs. The first should always outline the motivation behind an application whether it is based on previous study in a related field, work experience or an extra-curricular interest.

Please make sure that the statement is free of any spelling or grammar errors and slang terminology because first impressions can make a real impact with Admissions teams.

For further advice and guidance regarding application letter you can visit at https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/school...al-statements/ and download Loughborough University's PowerPoint and handout. Also you can read the tips to right Application Letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?