25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to write Application Letter to Lancaster University?

Sir, I have successfully got admission in Duke University for ME(Mechanical Engineering) program. They said to submit the original marksheet first. That is not the problem for me. The problem is, they said to submit the application letter also. I don’t know what to write in this kind of letter. I am worried because my registration is pending.

Related Questions:
  1. How to write Application Letter to Cambridge University? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for Ph.D in Management if completed PGDM in HR from Lancaster University, UK?
  3. Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?
  4. How to approach Bystronic to do internship? What are the requirements for it?
  5. How may I get into top veterinary colleges of USA?
  6. How much will it cost to get the study visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
  7. How to write the Letter of Recommendation for study MS in Abroad?
  8. How to write the Letter of Recommendation to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?
  10. Opportunity to do HR internship in any company?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  12. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  14. Can I get admission in Lancaster University, UK if scored 6 Bands in IELTS and completed 12th NIOS last year?
  15. How can I write the Letter of Recommendation to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  16. Incorrect father's name on High School certificate. How to apply for correction after 8 years of passing High School?
  17. How to apply for training in BSNL Patna after studying 2nd year B.E EEE?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?