23rd March 2022, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 commerce student with maths. Can I do BCA after my +2 in USA?

I am in 11th standard, and have chosen commerce with maths. Now I want to do a BCA Course in USA. Is it possible for me? If yes then how? What exams I should approach?

29th March 2022, 02:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a 2 commerce student with maths. Can I do BCA after my +2 in USA?

For getting admission into BCA, candidate must have completed 10+2 with science and computer application as an additional subject with atleast 60% marks from a recognised board.

Valid scores in SAT and ACT is required , if the college in which one is applying accepts admission through entrance exam.

Proof of english language proficiency , minimum score 79 in TOEFL and 6.5 in IELTS is required.

For admission purpose, one has to prepare well for exams like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS.
31st March 2022, 07:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a 2 commerce student with maths. Can I do BCA after my +2 in USA?

Yes, you can do it. But you must know some facts before you start working on admission process.

BCA is a Bachelor's Degree course which any stream students can pursue (Science, Commerce and Arts) after completing 12th schooling from a recognized Board.

BCA Abroad admissions are based on entrance exams SAT and ACT, and language proficiency tests IELTS and TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?