9th November 2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 57 points at TOELF IBT. Can I apply for a Germany study visa with this score?

Hello, I got 57 points at TOELF IBT. Can I apply for a german study visa with this score?

Thank you.

15th November 2021, 08:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 57 points at TOELF IBT. Can I apply for a Germany study visa with this score?

I got 57 points at TOELF IBT. Can I apply for a German study visa with this score?

Yes, the candidate can apply for German Visa.

The average TOEFL score is around 90. In order to study in Germany, you will need to meet language proficiency standards for not only the German student visa but also the specific university or program.
18th November 2021, 07:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 57 points at TOELF IBT. Can I apply for a Germany study visa with this score?

The average TOEFL score is 90.For studying in Germany, one has to meet language proficiency standard for not only German student visa but also the specific university or program.

The TOEFL cutoff for German University ranges from 80_100 .

With less score, there are less chances of getting you there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?