9th November 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Best way to get admission in M.E. Robotics from Japan?

I am currently from India and have completed my B.E. in mechatronics engineering recently. I have heard that Japan is most suited for robotics ,so that's why I want to purse my higher studies in Japan but I am confused about the colleges and how to apply. A little help would be highly appreciated .

18th November 2021, 10:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to get admission in M.E. Robotics from Japan?

The top units for robotics are Tokyo Institute of Technology, waada Tokyo University.
Foreign grad students don't need to take entrance exam.
If you find people in your current university who know professors in Japan, it would be a great help.
Try to find best professors through news stories online, and contact them directly.

Tsukba university have some laboratory with good reputation in robotics.
If you feel you have high chance of being accepted and then you must apply to top universities.
Because they have vest research groups.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?