21st July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of MS(Information Management and Business Technology) admission in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?

I am searching for the information that when Loughborough University School of Business and Economics introduce the application for MS(Information Management and Business Technology) course. Kindly let me know about the important dates for admission in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  2. Benefits of studying MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics? -- [New]
  4. Course duration and fees of MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  5. Scored less in Verbal in CAT Exam, which colleges can I apply?
  6. Important dates of MBA(School Business Management) admission in Concordia University Chicago?
  7. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  8. List best schools in India for admission in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  10. What are the various subjects available in BBA? Suitable BBA colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. What are the list of subjects in BBA with Arts stream?
  12. Important dates of MBA(Quality Management) admission in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  13. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  14. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  15. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 96 percentile in Feb MAT?
  16. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  17. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  18. Best universities in Canada after completing MS?
24th July 2018, 05:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of MS(Information Management and Business Technology) admission in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?

Starting date of MS(Information Management and Business Technology) admission in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics" is October 2018.
Applicant must have an honours degree (high 2:2 or above) or equivalent overseas qualification, preferably in a business or information technology-related subject to be eligible to apply for admission in MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?