31st May 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Indian BDS holder can work in Australia? Which entrance exams to qualify for it?

Dear Sir, I am a B.D.S. student and doing my interns in Mumbai,
I would like to know weather i can work in Australia after doing my BDS in Mumbai?
Which are the entrance exams i have to give for qualify myself?
Regards
Hiral Zaveri

5th October 2016, 01:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Indian BDS holder can work in Australia? Which entrance exams to qualify for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a B.D.S. student and doing my interns in Mumbai,
I would like to know weather i can work in Australia after doing my BDS in Mumbai?
Which are the entrance exams i have to give for qualify myself?
Regards
Hiral Zaveri

The BDS holders have to clear Australian Dental Examination (ADC) to practice or work in Australia. After the examination, the candidates have to register in Dental Board of Australia for practicing as a Doctor in Australia. The assessment of the knowledge, clinical skills and professional attributes of overseas trained dental practitioners are done through the examination. The candidates should be good in communication in English. The written examinations will be held twice in a year. The candidates can appear for the ADC examination through the centers in India also. The Australian Dental Council website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?