12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study in Europe for Microbiology student?

Hello Everyone,
I am currently doing B.Sc in Microbiology. After my B.Sc I want to study in Europe. Kindly tell me about the courses to study in Europe. Kindly reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  3. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  4. What courses should I do after completion of B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  6. List of institutes offering Microbiology and Medical Microbiology undergraduate courses in Calicut? Detailed information about both?
  7. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  9. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  10. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  11. What are the courses for Ph.D in marine bacteriology and marine microbiology
  12. How may I get details about M.l.T courses? Where I can do this course in Sri Lanka? What's the future prospective for the same?
  13. Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?
  14. What is the fee structure to study CA in Europe?
  15. Can I get good job if study PG Diploma in Microbiology being a B.Sc graduate? Courses related to Microbiology available to study in PG Diploma?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  17. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology?
  18. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
5th October 2016, 02:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study in Europe for Microbiology student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am currently doing B.Sc in Microbiology. After my B.Sc I want to study in Europe. Kindly tell me about the courses to study in Europe. Kindly reply me.

The list of Master’s Programs in Microbiology, to study in Europe is given here;

M.Sc Computational Biology
M.Sc Microbiology
M.Sc Nanomedicine
M.Sc Clinical Microbiology
M.Sc Medical Microbiology
M.Sc Biomedical Sciences
Master Marine Microbiology
M.Sc Ecology and Microbial Biodiversity
Master of Science in Medical Microbiology
M.Sc in Molecular Biology, Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?