20th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Information about Master in Business Engineering offered in The ICHEC Brussels Management School?

Hi everyone, I am searching for the details of the course which is Executive Master in Business Engineering which is available in The ICHEC Brussels Management School. Actually I am interested to do this PG course in this institute. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

25th October 2018, 09:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Master in Business Engineering offered in The ICHEC Brussels Management School?

ICHEC Brussels Management School does provide Master in Business Engineering program under Clemson University. In order to enroll for Master in Business Engineering program you must have cleared either GRE or GMAT examination. Also you must have cleared French-language proficiency test i.e. TFI. Duration of this course is 2 years and tuition fee of Master in Business Engineering program is €2642.

Registration for Master in Business Engineering program is open until 31st October 2018. In order to enroll for this program you can online apply through https://www.ichec.be/modules/kb_page...b_lang=english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?