31st December 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Bachelor in Electrical Engineering of Florida International University?

I am going to apply for Bachelor in Electrical Engineering course in Florida International University. Can I know about the scope of this course? I mean, I want to know about the job opportunities. Please help me to know about this.

7th January 2019, 01:20 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Bachelor in Electrical Engineering of Florida International University?

After completion of Bachelor in Electrical Engineering program you will become an Electrical Engineer. Electrical engineers are highly employable and can find work in many areas, including the electronics, automotive, IT, telecoms, manufacturinAg, power, transport, utilities and construction industries all over the world. You can work as a Acoustic consultant, Aerospace engineer, Broadcast engineer, CAD technician, Control and instrumentation engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?