15th May 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Bachelor in Leisure & Events Management of NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do Bachelor in Leisure & Events Management from NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

19th May 2019, 03:42 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Job opportunities through Bachelor in Leisure & Events Management of NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences?

A bachelor's degree in leisure and events management is your ticket to a career in management, policy-making or consultancy in the world of media, sports, arts and culture.

Job opportunities after you graduate in Bachelor in leisure & events management:
1) Event Manager at a sports marketing company
2) Booking Manager/Entertainment Manager for a major music venue
3) Marketing and Communication Manager at a theme park
4) Museum Project Manager
5) Government Policy Officer Focusing on tourism and recreation
6) Starting your business
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?