18th December 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning of University of Technology, Malaysia?

Kindly let me know that if I study Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning from University of Technology, Malaysia then what are the jobs available for me? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do job. Waiting for your response!

9th February 2019, 12:56 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Job opportunities through Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning of University of Technology, Malaysia?

-Graduates of the programme have fpund employment opportunities widely in the public and private sectors as well as non-governmental organisations (NGOs).

-In the public sector, the graduates are eligible to be employed as a planner at government agencies such as
*Jabatan Perancangan Bandar dan Desa
*Jabatan Kerajaan Tempatan
*Jabatan Perumahan Negara
*Jabatan Pengurusan Sisa Pepejal Negara
*Jabatan Lanskap Negara and local authorities.

-In the private sector, the graduates are eligible to work in planning consultation firms, property developers, project management firms and construction companies.

-Other opportunities for the graduates are to be an academician or working with NGOs focusing on the society and the environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?