18th December 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning in University of Technology, Malaysia?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning. I have a dream to study Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management. After searching I came to know that University of Technology, Malaysia is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

31st January 2019, 08:50 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure of Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning in University of Technology, Malaysia?

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-completed diploma
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?