31st August 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams which I need to write to do higher studies in abroad?

Now im in 2nd yr extc engg which are the entrance exam after engg and their syllabus as i want to go abroad for further studies? Can you please give me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for your answers.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of exams I need to give to do higher studies in abroad?
  2. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  3. Which are the entrance exams I need to concentrate for doing higher studies in abroad?
  4. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  5. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  6. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  7. Entrance exams for higher studies in Abroad for 9th CBSE student
  8. What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?
  9. Which all exams we need to write to do MS studies in abroad? Can I write those exams during final year B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  11. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  14. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  15. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?
  16. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  17. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  18. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
1st September 2015, 12:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams which I need to write to do higher studies in abroad?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your Engineering course, based on selection of course and country you wish to pursue higher studies, you need to appear in GRE (for MS) or GMAT (for MBA) examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Masters course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations scores.
1st September 2015, 01:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams which I need to write to do higher studies in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now im in 2nd yr extc engg which are the entrance exam after engg and their syllabus as i want to go abroad for further studies? Can you please give me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for your answers.
You can do your higher study from Abroad but you must have valid GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

I have attached the syllabus for GRE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE-REVISED-SYLLABUS-2013-PDF.pdf(502.2 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?