4th August 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should one write for further studies in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which all exams we need to write to do MS studies in abroad? Can I write those exams during final year B.E?
  2. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. Is there any benefit in giving an entrance exam for studying abroad for MR studies?
  5. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  7. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  8. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  9. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  10. Is there any competitive exam which I can write to get free scholarships for abroad studies?
  11. Entrance exam details after completing BCA students.
  12. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  13. What type of exams I need to give to do higher studies in abroad?
  14. Is GRE the only entrance exam to study MS in Abroad?
  15. What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?
  16. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Which entrance exam to write to do masters in abroad after doing BSc Computer Science?
  18. What are the entrance exams to write to do M.Sc Biotech course in abroad?
4th August 2015, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should one write for further studies in abroad?

To pursue higher studies in Abroad, the candidate must have to appear in SAT/GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations depending upon the selection of course and country the candidate wish to pursue his higher studies in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20(admission letter)and you can join in the university for pursuing your higher studies.
5th August 2015, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GRE and TOEFL exam is conducted for studies in abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

List of the coaching center for GRE/TOEFL entrance exam in India:-

Career Launcher
21 A/2, No.33, Near Basanti Devi College, R.B Avenue, Hindusthan Road, Gariahat
Kolkata, West Bengal
033 4006 7777

Jamboree Education Pvt Ltd
7/1C Hazra Road,Opposite - Paramount Nursing Home Pvt. Ltd.
Hazra, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal
033 4005 2233

George Edcare
31-A
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rd, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal
033 2474 2323

EduAims
3rd Floor, 52 E Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata, West Bengal
090380 07115
5th August 2015, 06:13 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

There are many entrance exams are available to study in abroad. These exams were conducted by the Universities. The different Universities were conducting different entrance exams for admission. Some of the entrance exams were given below.

1. SAT
2. MCAT
3. GMAT
4. LSAT
5. GRE
6. TOFEL
7. ILET
5th August 2015, 09:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your current educational qualification and the course in which you want to get enrolled. For example, if you want to pursue graduation in abroad, then you need to appear in SAT and one English proficiency test preferably IELTS. So comment below with the educational qualification or the course in which you want to get enrolled and we will give a detailed response concerning the entrance exam in which you should appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?