10th March 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

List few space technology courses to study in America?

Respected sir,

I am very much interested in space technology. So i would like to study about this in abroad (specially in america). So kindly tell me about few space technology courses to study in America?

I shall be highly obliged to you.
With thanks and regards.
Yours faithfully
ARPITA PAUL
E-mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Space Technology Courses
  2. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India?
  3. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  4. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  5. How should I become a space scientist in America?
  6. How to make a career in Space Technology? Courses for Space Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the courses available in M.S under Information technology?
  8. How to get admission to study Space Technology/Computer Technology in USA, Japan or Europe for 11th PCM student?
  9. List of institutes with full expense which offers Space Craft related courses in UK, USA or Singapore? How can I get part time job if studying there?
  10. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  11. How to enter space technology after doing B.E in CS?
  12. What qualification is required to become a Space Scientist in America? -- [New]
  13. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  14. Scholarships in America for pursuing MCA? Suitable countries other than America?
  15. Is there any scope of nanotechnology in India?
  16. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  17. Scholarships in America for MCA? Is America suitable for MCA?
  18. Courses related to Space-Technology/Astrophysics/Aerospace? Colleges and Entrance Exams?
23rd October 2017, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List few space technology courses to study in America?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I am very much interested in space technology. So i would like to study about this in abroad (specially in america). So kindly tell me about few space technology courses to study in America?

I shall be highly obliged to you.
With thanks and regards.
Yours faithfully
ARPITA PAUL
E-mail id [email protected]

List of space technology courses available to study in America is given below;

MA Astronomy
Space Studies, Master
MSc Astronomy
PG Certificate Space Studies
Astrophysics, Master
MSc Physics and Astronomy
MSc Planetary Science
MSc Astronomy and Astrophysics
BSc Astronomy
BA Astrophysics
Physics with Astrophysics, BSc
Geology – Astronomy, Bachelor
Planetary Science and Astronomy, BSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?