13th January 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study Space Technology/Computer Technology in USA, Japan or Europe for 11th PCM student?

Sir,
I am Himanshi Tyogi. I am studying in 11th PCM. I want to study Abroad in Space Technology or Computer Technology. Can you please throw some light on admission criteria specially in USA, Japan or Europe? I will be very great full.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  2. Space related course to study in UK or USA for B.Sc Mathematics student? Details of universities and traveling expenses?
  3. How to become a space researcher after passing 11th with PCM?
  4. Requirements to study Geophysics in USA for a 11th Science student who has secured 70% in 10th?
  5. How is environmental degradation different in India, Japan and the USA?
  6. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  7. Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?
  8. Space Technology Courses -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to do Ph.D in USA, Europe, China? Which university is better?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  11. List of institutes with full expense which offers Space Craft related courses in UK, USA or Singapore? How can I get part time job if studying there?
  12. What to do after passing 12th to become a space researcher?
  13. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  14. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  15. Free study in Japan for Pilot?
  16. What subjects should I take in 11th having interest in Technology, Computers and Mobiles rather any subject?
  17. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  18. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?