9th April 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Abroad? Requirements to apply?

Hello Sir,
I want to do Integrated course of M.Sc(Biotechnology).
Can you tell me about the universities in Abroad
for this course? And also what are all the requirements
that needed to apply? Waiting for your reply.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  2. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  3. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  6. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  7. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  8. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  11. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  12. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  13. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  15. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
9th April 2018, 11:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Abroad? Requirements to apply?

Requirements for Admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology:-
> You must have a B.Sc. or the equivalent degree with an extensive background in the physical or biological laboratory science with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 overall.
> You must have to submit Curriculum Vitae along with the application.
> You will have to submit confidential letters of reference along with your application.
> You must have to appear for TOEFL/IELTS examination.
> You must have to appear for GRE(Graduate Record Examinations).

These are the best foreign universities offering M.Sc. in Biotechnology:-
> Purdue University
> Stanford University
> University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
> Harvard University Extension School
> University of Birmingham
> King's College London
> University of Greenwhich
> Queensland University of Technology
> Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?