28th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing.
I would like to study more and move to Abroad.
Kindly tell me which universities are
favourable for me to do M.Sc in Nursing course
in Abroad and what expenses occurs for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study?
  5. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  6. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  7. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  8. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  9. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  10. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  12. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  13. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  14. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
1st April 2015, 02:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering M.Sc in Nursing course.

Ohio State University
Address: Columbus, OH 43210, United States

Michigan State University
Address: 220 Trowbridge Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824, United States

University of South Florida
Address: 4202 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620, United States

New York University
Address: New York, NY, United States

University of Arizona
Address: Tucson, AZ 85721, United States

Florida State University
Address: 600 W College Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306, United States

University of Washington
Address: Seattle, WA, United States

Pennsylvania State University
Address: University Park, State College, PA 16801, United States

Fee Expenses:-
Fee expenses vary from one university to another university. So, total fee expenses depend upon your university selection and you can know exact fee structure only after receiving admission letter from the university.
11th October 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?

Is there any scholarship according to the bsc nursng percentage for Msc nrsng in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?