13th March 2023, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths exam important for Canada Visa?

Sir i am student of class 12 cbse medical. I want to apply for Canada visa
is maths exam important for visa.

13th March 2023, 04:37 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Is Maths exam important for Canada Visa?

To apply for a Canada visa as a student, you will need to meet certain requirements, such as having a valid letter of acceptance from a Canadian designated learning institution (DLI), demonstrating proof of financial support, and passing a medical exam.

As for the importance of maths exam specifically, it depends on the program of study you are applying for. Some programs, such as those in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), may require a certain level of proficiency in math. However, if you are applying for a medical program, your focus should be on meeting the program's specific requirements and not on math.

It's best to consult the requirements for the specific program you are interested in and speak to the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country for further guidance on the visa application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?