29th November 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Which medical colleges should I choose to study MD course in central America? Eligibility criteria to join NASA after MD course?

Hello sir, I am an Indian but studying MBBS (UG) in central America. I want to join NASA as a doctor after MD course. Please tell which medical colleges should I choose to study MD course in central America? Eligibility criteria to join NASA?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join NASA after completing my studies? Which College should I choose to join NASA? -- [New]
  2. How to get a doctor job in NASA?
  3. Which branch should I choose for B.Tech to join the NASA in the future? What steps should I follow to join NASA?
  4. How to join NASA after UG in IT?
  5. How to become a NASA astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?
  7. Which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA?
  8. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  9. Which subject should I choose for pursuing M.Pharmacy if I want to join NASA?
  10. How to get into NASA after passing 10th?
  11. What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th?
  12. How to join ISRO, BARC or NASA to do research after BE Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and procedure to join it?
  13. Does MIT, America provides Mining engineering? How to study this course and eligibility criteria for it?
  14. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  15. Which aeronautical colleges are best to study so I can join NASA?
  16. How to become a pharmacist at NASA?
  17. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  18. What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?