29th November 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Genetics course having BAMS certificate and practicing in a hospital? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Hello sir, I am BAMS holder and practicing in a private hospital. I want to continue further study in Genetics from Australia. What should I do for it? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Anatomy, Pharmocology, Physiology or Genetics in Punjab, Chandigarh or Delhi for BAMS graduate?
  3. What is the scope for BDS?
  4. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  5. Can I do BAMS course in abroad after completion of MH Hospital Mangement?
  6. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  8. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  9. Best colleges for doing MD after BAMS? Should I go for Hospital Administration or MD? What is the fee structure for paid seat?
  10. Criteria to study genetics after higher secondary? What is the eligibility?
  11. List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm?
  13. Practicing in Government hospital is better than in a Private hospital for MBBS 2nd semester student?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course? -- [New]
  15. How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers?
  16. Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Hospital Administration?
  18. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?