8th August 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Minimum criteria required to apply for Arts degree in US and UK Universities?

Can you please tell me the minimum criteria required to apply for Arts degree in US and UK Universities? What is the process followed to ensure that we will get the admission in the right universities which will give a better future career? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in Arts&Craft degree in the U.S/U.K universities?
  2. What are the qualifications required for Ph.D? How to apply for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  5. B.Tech in Textile engineer can do MA in Geography?
  6. Minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off?
  7. Is it required to clear GRE exam for getting admission in Art&Crafts universities in abroad?
  8. Is it possible to apply for universities in USA with degree done in correspondence mode?
  9. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D course being a candidate having completed MA course with 54% of marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for M.tech/MS after scoring 57.25% in B.E? Minimum percentage required to take up MS? Should MS be done only in Foreign Countries? Best universities available?
  11. Can I get M.A in Geography after completing M.A in english?
  12. Can I apply for BTC after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 47 percent marks and belong to SC category? -- [New]
  14. Percentage to get admission in M.A in english in DU?
  15. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA?
  17. Can I apply for travel journalism course after completion of 12th Arts?
  18. Which course is best for me? I am a B.A passout with geography honors
12th August 2017, 04:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum criteria required to apply for Arts degree in US and UK Universities?

A candidate should have completed 12th standard with Arts stream with good percentage marks from a recognized board/university in order to take admission in US or UK universities for BA degree course.
In order to become eligible for admission in foreign universities for BA degree course, a candidate must have to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL examination.Admission will be provided on the basis of performance in these examinations, so you are required to do well in the aforesaid examinations and secure the required points/bands in the examinations.
14th August 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum criteria required to apply for Arts degree in US and UK Universities?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Arts stream or any other stream from a recognized Board can definitely apply for the Arts degree course in Abroad like USA and UK.
To do so, candidates need to appear in the entrance examination like IELTS, TOEFL etc, qualifying in which they can get admission in different Colleges in USA, UK to pursue bachelors degree course in Arts stream. Most of the Colleges require 6 score or above in the IELTs examination to provide admission to the International candidates for bachelors degree course. So, qualifying in the examination, candidates can get admission to study the said course in different Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?