7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?

Hi Sir,
What is minimum percentage
required in B.Tech for doing
MS in Abroad specially in Germany?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  7. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?
  8. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  9. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  10. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  11. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  18. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
9th March 2015, 03:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?

There is no specific minimum percentage, which have to score, to get admission in universities of Germany. That's because the percentage requirement varies from one university to another university. But, most of the German universities offers admissions for the students, who have secured above 60% of marks in their graduation. So, I suggest you to secure above 60% of marks in your graduation.
9th March 2015, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No minimum percentage is required in B.Tech course to pursue MS in Germany. To be eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to get admission in MS course in German Universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
21st June 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Do we get any scholarships during our study in Germany and is there any chance of doing part time job to earn our minimum needs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?