5th January 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Is MS in London is the best for Aeronautics? Difference in cost among various countries?

Sir i m studying B.E -aero 3year.i m willing to study M.S in aeronautics.i need to know that london or us or european country.cost should be some what less may be more.but i need a proper M.S sir.

3rd August 2016, 08:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MS in London is the best for Aeronautics? Difference in cost among various countries?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue MS in abroad in the field of Aeronautics and have lucrative career options. You should not choose the place of your study on the basis of country. You should opt for the institute which has good ranking and better exposure facilities. Many US universities have better exposure than universities in London owing to NASA influence and better job scope in USA for aeronautics professionals. So choose your institute as per ranking and exposure facilities. The expense varies from one institute to another even in the same country. Hence it is very difficult to comment on the expense. However, your expense will be in the range of 8-30 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?