21st March 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities to study Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Com students?

Hello Everyone,
What are all opportunities for studying Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Com students? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology postgraduate course in Abroad rather than in India?
  2. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  3. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Can I get scholarship to study?
  5. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  6. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  7. Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  8. What should be done for abroad study after graduation in Microbiology?
  9. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  12. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  13. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Is it possible to study Post Graduation in Astrophysics in Abroad for B.Sc(Physics) Honours student?
  15. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  16. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?
  17. What should I do to study Sports Management in Abroad?
  18. How to study part time post graduation in Computers field at abroad?
27th March 2016, 02:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities to study Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Com students?

There are ample opportunities to study abroad after pursuing B.Com course. You can go for post graduation course in foreign institutes. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS. Then you need to apply in the foreign institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams. This will be followed by the resume and statement of purpose screening rounds and interview post which you will be given admission chance. You need to prove your financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?