4th May 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th PCB to appear in IELTS?

Dear Sir,
I am studying 12th PCB and after that I want to study in Abroad. I want to appear in IELTS. Can you please let me know what percentage is required in 12th to appear in IELTS?

6th May 2016, 06:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th PCB to appear in IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying 12th PCB and after that I want to study in Abroad. I want to appear in IELTS. Can you please let me know what percentage is required in 12th to appear in IELTS?
IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Your age should be above 16 years.
6th May 2016, 06:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No percentage criteria is required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc.,. are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
20th February 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

After doing ielts for applying to canadian university is there any requirement for 12 class percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?