26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?

Sir,
How much percentage requires in 12th PCM as I want to do B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad specially in Germany or Singapore? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  3. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  5. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  6. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  7. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  8. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  10. How much percentage is required in PCM for engineering?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  13. How much should I spend in Aeronautical engineering if I am selected in IIT colleges
  14. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  15. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
  16. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  17. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  18. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
29th July 2015, 08:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
How much percentage requires in 12th PCM as I want to do B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad specially in Germany or Singapore? Thank you in advance.
If you have completed 12th standard then you are eligible for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad specially in Germany or Singapore through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
30th July 2015, 06:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?

The minimum percentage required is 70% but to get admission to the Best Colleges of Germany or Singapore you need more than 80% marks in PCM.
You need to clear all the Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Engineering so you must prepare for the Entrance Examinations and you must at the same time look into it that you are having a good percentage marks in PCM.
If you do this you will be eligible to study the course of B.Tech from Germany or Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?