31st March 2023, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Plumber visa for Australia having 10 years experience and 5 band in IELTS

I got overall band score 5 in ielts, so can i get admission in australia in tafe education. I did my two years course in vocational in the year and i have working experiment in plumbing for 10 years.

31st March 2023, 05:49 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Plumber visa for Australia having 10 years experience and 5 band in IELTS

The minimum English language proficiency requirement for vocational courses in Australia is a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no individual band score below 5.0. With an overall band score of 5, it's unlikely that you would meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for admission to TAFE education in Australia.

However, if you have 10 years of work experience in plumbing and have completed a two-year vocational course, you may be eligible to apply for a Skilled Work visa in Australia. The Skilled Work visa allows individuals with skills and experience in a specific occupation to work in Australia on a permanent or temporary basis.

To be eligible for the Skilled Work visa, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Australian government, which includes meeting the English language proficiency requirement, having relevant work experience, and meeting the educational qualification requirements. You will also need to pass a skills assessment test in your specific occupation.
1st April 2023, 06:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Plumber visa for Australia having 10 years experience and 5 band in IELTS

That's great. You can certainly get Visa to work in Australia. However, if you planning to do some advance courses or study then you need to score a minimum 6.5 overall in IELTS, with no band less than 6.0 for your postgraduate degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?