31st March 2023, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission in macwan university edmonton with overall 6 bands

Hi, I am manpreet I had completed gnm nursing and my overall band score is 6 and 5.5, band in writtin can I apply for admission in macwan university Edmonton

31st March 2023, 05:48 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Admission in macwan university edmonton with overall 6 bands

MacEwan University in Edmonton, Canada has specific English language proficiency requirements for admission. The minimum IELTS score required for undergraduate programs is an overall band score of 6.5 with no individual band score below 6.0. For graduate programs, the minimum IELTS score required is an overall band score of 7.0 with no individual band score below 6.5.

With an overall band score of 6 and a band score of 5.5 in writing, it's unlikely that you would meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for undergraduate programs at MacEwan University. However, it's recommended to check the specific requirements of the program you are interested in, as some programs may have higher English language proficiency requirements.

To improve your chances of being accepted into a program at MacEwan University, it's recommended that you retake the IELTS exam and aim for a higher overall band score with no individual band score below the minimum requirement.

Additionally, there may be other factors that are considered during the admission process, such as academic performance and relevant work experience. It's best to reach out to the admissions office of MacEwan University for more information on their admission criteria and requirements.
1st April 2023, 02:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MacEwan University Edmonton, you must score 5.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening, and 7.0 in speaking are the minimal requirements for the total band score of 6.5.

Also, the eligibility criteria to get admission to MacEwan University Edmonton are listed below.

1) You must be a citizen of Canada.

2) Your age should be at least 20 years old.

3) You must have graduated from a full-time college at least a year before the start of the admission term. A minimum overall average of 60%*is required for applicants.
1st April 2023, 06:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Macwan University Edmonton with a band of 6 . Band 6 means that you have good Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening eligibility which is sufficient to survive in any foreign country where English is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?