24th March 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Industrial Training in Abroad for B.Sc(Maritime Hospitality Studies) student?

Sir/Madam
I am doing my B.Sc in Maritime Hospitality Studies.
I want to do my Industrial Training but in Abroad.
Please help me to know about my possibility to do so.
Waiting for your reply.

23rd July 2023, 01:08 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Possibility to do Industrial Training in Abroad for B.Sc(Maritime Hospitality Studies) student?

There are a few possibilities for doing industrial training abroad for a B.Sc in Maritime Hospitality Studies student.
  • Contact your university or college. Many universities and colleges have partnerships with institutions abroad that offer industrial training programs for their students. You can contact your university or college to see if they have any such partnerships.
  • Search for international internship programs. There are a number of international internship programs that are specifically designed for students in the maritime hospitality industry. You can search for these programs online or through your university or college.
  • Contact cruise lines or other maritime companies directly. Some cruise lines and other maritime companies offer their own industrial training programs. You can contact these companies directly to see if they have any openings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?