10th December 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get seat in good universities for MS in USA after scoring 6.6 CGPA?

Is it possible to get seat in good universities for MS in USA after scoring 6.6 CGPA? List of universities which I can apply? Can you please give me the information on the same soon as I need to apply for the course soon. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

19th December 2016, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get seat in good universities for MS in USA after scoring 6.6 CGPA?

Yes, it is possible to get seat in good universities for pursuing MS course in US after scoring 6.6 CGPA in your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. You need to have good GRE and IELTS/ TOEFL examination score to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. You can shortlist and apply for universities on basis of your profile once, you get your examination score reports.
20th December 2016, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get seat in good universities for MS in USA after scoring 6.6 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get seat in good universities for MS in USA after scoring 6.6 CGPA? List of universities which I can apply? Can you please give me the information on the same soon as I need to apply for the course soon. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!
You can do MS course in USA but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

List of the best university for Ph.D course in Abroad for MCA candidates:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?