13th August 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Masters in Psychology Abroad for a BSc student?

Hello everyone, after completing my BSc which I am doing with Psychology Honours, can I do a Masters in the stream in Abroad or not? I want to study for a Masters in Psychology. Please tell me is it possible? Waiting for your response!

14th August 2021, 04:17 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it possible to study Masters in Psychology Abroad for a BSc student?

The answer is YES.

Eligibility:

1. You must have completed a graduation from any university.

2. You should have a Visa.

3. You should have English proficiency.

4. Letter of recommendation.

5. Personal Statement.
14th August 2021, 04:17 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Masters in Psychology Abroad for a BSc student?

yes, it is possible to study Masters in Psychology after BSc.

The eligibility to study Masters in Psychology abroad for a BSc student is that the candidate should have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university. The candidate should have scored 7.0 or above marks in the IELTS exam.
15th August 2021, 09:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, one can stydy psychology after normal Bsc. Few universities conduct entrance exam where as in few you can apply for direct admission. NIMHANS is conducted in February month by National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Bangalore. LPUNEST is conducted by Lovely Professional University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?