28th January 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa?

What is the procedure to get admission in dentistry if a person enters USA on H4 visa and what will be admission fees and entrance exam fees?

6th May 2014, 09:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa?

As you have mentioned that you want to go for BDS (Bachelor of dental surgery) at USA and you want to enter to USA using H4 Visa yes, you can surely enter to USA using H4 Visa as H4 visa is legal and as you have decided to do BDS it’s a good Idea as USA has many good BDS (Bachelor of dental surgery) institute.

And you are now confused that what is the admission Fee and entrance exam fee and the main topic is you need to know about the admission process. So, now I am going to clear all your confusion by providing you all the information regarding the admission procedure, admission fee and entrance exam fee.
So, what you need to do is you need to apply an online entrance in the particular BDS institute’s official website then the result will come within the next 15 days from the date of online exam.

So keep checking the website regularly then when your ranking will be within top 350 then contact the institute through the contact info given in the website after contacting they will give you the date and time of admission then your admission fee will be within US$ 5000 to US$5500 and your entrance exam Fee will be not more than US$ 100.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?