25th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Yoga from USA? Universities offering the course?

I am holding a bachelor's degree in Science, post graduate diploma in Yoga, Master's degree in Yoga and meditation. Now, my query is: I want to get admission in Ph.D with the following topic (Effect of Yoga on the special need children). I want to do it from any recognised University in the U.S. So, can anybody guide me about the following things.

1. Universities offering a Ph.D in Yoga program in the U.S.?
2. Requirements to get enrolled in the program (As I am an Indian).

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  2. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. How can I get Yoga related Government jobs having participated in many seminars being a PhD holder?
  5. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  7. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Geography in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  11. Top universities in USA offering MSc and procedure to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  13. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  16. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  17. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  18. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
31st July 2017, 09:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Yoga from USA? Universities offering the course?

Step by step procedures to apply for PhD in USA are mentioned here to guide you and these are as under:-

First of all you should decide what you want to research.
Then after take GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IETLS standardized test.
Now contact your professors from university where you graduated from to write recommendation letter for your studies.
Finalize atleast 6 universities that matches your profile.
Email the professor that you are very much interested in their research work and would like to contribute.
Send application to universities.

Then after you should receive the admission for PhD.
5th December 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Yoga from USA? Universities offering the course?

I have done my bachelor's in commerce from open University and now I'm doing my masters in yoga so am I eligible for doing p.hd from abroad!?
16th July 2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

PhD in yoga us schools pl let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?