7th June 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?

Hi,
Anyone please give me the procedure for
applying for an Integrated PhD Program in Life Science
in a good and reputed universities in USA or India?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  2. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in USA having completed MCA in the year of 2010 from India?
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  8. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  10. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  11. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  12. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  13. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  14. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  15. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  16. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  17. Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
29th June 2015, 12:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?

Integrated PhD courses are available in the state if USA and to do so you must crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
Once you crack these two Examinations you can apply for the Universities according to the score you have in these two Examinations.
You can apply for the course of Integrated PhD there once you clear these Examinations.
There will be a Personal Interview and once you clear that you will be eligible for admission.
The Integrated PhD in India is not up to the mark yet but you can break up and do the Masters and then you can do PhD in India and that will be best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?